As a Fund Operations Specialist, you will play a key role in processing investment transactions. You will have the opportunity to identify and implement process and system enhancements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review of subscription agreements received from investors and perform AML/KYC procedures.
- Timely and accurately process capital calls, distributions, and redemptions.
- Processing of cash movement related to investment transactions.
- Reporting to third-party custodians.
- Periodic testing of the Proteus Platform, including inputting and monitoring tickets for bug fixes and system enhancements.
- Develop strong relationships with third-party investment funds and their administrators, external clients, as well as internal client experience, investment, and technology teams.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly self-motivated to learn and continuously improve. They must be customer-focused and have a rigorous attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative, dynamic environment. Specific qualifications include:
- Familiarity with investment fund operations.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities.
- Desire to learn and optimize the use of propriety software systems.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work on multiple assignments, and deliver under compressed timelines.
Location: Indianapolis (in office)
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Contact: [email protected]
Proteus is a financial technology company providing investment advisors and their ultrahigh net worth clients a sophisticated platform to access alternative investments. Proteus’ cloud-based platform is a unique end-to-end solution to source, execute and manage investments, as well as easily review portfolio performance.
At Proteus we work hard, with a sense of urgency, focused on producing results. We are self-motivated individuals who take pride in the quality of our contributions and embrace others’ ideas so that we can learn and grow individually and as an organization. We enjoy the friendships and accomplishments that come from collaborating with an innovative group of professionals.
Proteus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.