Proteus is a financial technology company providing wealth advisors, private banks and their high-networth clients with a sophisticated platform to access alternative investments. Proteus’ cloud-based platform is a unique end-to-end solution to source, execute and manage investments, as well as easily review portfolio performance.
At Proteus we work hard, with a sense of urgency, focused on producing results. We are self-motivated individuals who take pride in the quality of our contributions but also admit our mistakes and embrace others’ ideas so that we can learn and grow individually and as an organization. We enjoy the friendships and accomplishments that come from collaborating with an innovative group of professionals.
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Services Representative to join our team in Indianapolis, IN. This immediate opening is an excellent opportunity to contribute to our team, enhance our clients’ satisfaction and our operational efficiency. In this role, you will play a crucial part in optimizing the clients’ experiences by ensuring seamless onboarding and providing ongoing support as investor accounts are added to our platform.
- Assist in managing client relationships with broader Client Experience team.
- Build rapport and demonstrate empathy towards clients to create a sense of value and
- Be available via phone, email and video conferencing to assist clients in onboarding new accounts.
- Train clients on administrative and compliance process of subscribing to alternative investment
- Communicate deadlines and terms of investments.
- Maintain strict levels of confidentiality while collecting sensitive documents and paperwork.
- Periodic testing of the Proteus Platform, including inputting and monitoring tickets for bug fixes
and system enhancements.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly self-motivated to learn and continuously improve. They must be customer focused and have a rigorous attention to detail and enjoy working in a collaborative, dynamic environment. A background in finance is not required. Specific qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous customer service/ client relationship experience
- Detail and process-oriented
- Ability to manage challenging situations and conversations
- Comfortable learning new software programs (Salesforce, JIRA, custom applications, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically, Excel)
- Passion for service to clients
- Possess exceptional communication, persuasive influence, and strong client engagement skills
- Desire to be part of a supportive and collaborative team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work on multiple assignments and deliver under
Status: Full time, Exempt
Contact: [email protected]
Proteus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.